Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16, 2009




Hey family,


I´ve got to run so there's not much time to write.

This last week we´ve gone without running water. It´s been a few days since I last showered haha. A few highlights of the week were: We taught a lady in english. She was an english teacher and talks ok. It was way fun and the spirit was strong but she´s afraid to ask God because I think she felt that what we shared was true, but doesn´t want to change.

We traveled up to a different city on Monday and did some baptismal interviews. (Our zone is number 1 in the mission for baptisms this month so far, yeah!)

And yesterday we all travelled to another city to have interviews with the President. It was a great week, and interviews were great. We made a lot of good goals and plans with the zone.

Onward to victory!

I love you all and I´ll talk to you next Friday at 11:00!  (Editor's note:  YAY!!  Coop gets to call home on Christmas!)   PS I´ll still be writing next wednesday. Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Boice

No comments: