Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15, 2009


Hey Family!

Sorry but I have NO time left to write today. I spent a lot of time writing Calvin, so at least he got a good letter this week lol. (Editor's note: This week is Calvin's birthday.)


But we had a really good week this last week. It was actually the first time in my mission that my comp and I acheived "The 9 Standards of Excellence" They´re basically just certain numbers of lessons and other things that the mission president put as a goal for the mission. When we started the week we put the goal to teach 50 lessons in the week, cuz I don´t think everyone has ever done it in our mission. We didn´t quite get to the 50 mark, (I think we ended with 24), but we ended up working (a fool) as they say here), and we got the standards of excellence. They put our pictures up in the weekly email that the mission sends us so that was cool I guess.


But anyway we´re doing well here, this sunday we´re going to have church again, so everythings getting back to normal after the swine flu scare.


Ok I gotta go, sorry for the short email this week,

I love you all!
Love,

Elder Boice
(Editor's note: Coop says the picture is just of a place he passed by and thought was funny.)

No comments: