Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Coop's email on 4/15/08



Ok so here's the deal. I get 30 minutes on the computer every P-Day, so it would probably be best not to send me too much stuff to read, because now I have about 17-18 minutes left to write before it shuts off.
First I wanted to tell you that I did send you a letter I promise! I hope it gets to you if you still haven't gotten it. I sent a letter to you, to Lauren, and to sister Unger, so if sister Unger already got hers you should have gotten yours by now!!!!

I'll always send letters on Tuesday. It may be a different day of the week in Argentina but I will always write. I answered a bunch of your questions in that letter I mailed last week, but you asked me some more in a DearElder so I'll try to answer those now.

1.We get 30minutes each P-Day to email.

2. I have a permanent marker, although I haven't used it (***Trina's note: I couldn't remember if I gave him one so he could mark his name on his things***)

3. They never asked about the pedigree chart. (***Trina's note: the material they gave Cooper before he entered the MTC told him to bring one and I wondered what it was really for***)

4. Yes I have a scripture I thought I gave it to you before I left, but it's in the letter I wrote. I don't have scriptures in front of me but I think its John 15:13? "greater love hath no man..."

5. No I haven't found my CTR ring, lo siento!

6. I like the suitcase but I might not bring it with me because we're encouraged to pack as lightly as possible. Especially since we'll be travelling by bus in Argentina.

7. Yeah I bought a messenger bag here.

8. I like our gym time. we get 50 minutes 5 days a week, so that's nice. I'm trying not to get too out of shape here haha so I'm not eating anything sweet while I'm here. So if you send me cookies or candy I'll just give it away.

9. I get a few letters a day usually, mostly from you and Lauren. =) And I love them!

10. nope I dont need more gym clothes, are you kidding I'm a guy.

Ok I have to go. My computer time is almost up so I need to send this before the computer shuts off on me. Tell everyone hi for me! And let me know when you get that letter cuz it's been a whole week since I mailed it! I'm just hoping you and Lauren got them by the time I send this email. Ok, adios por ahora!

Love you all,
Elder Boice

No comments: