Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brad's birthday October 13, 2009



Hey family!,


I hope everything's going good on the home front! I´m writing a day early because today is transfers. We had to take care of sending a bunch of numbers and making calls because of transfers so I don´t have much time to write now.

But it was a short week so not too much happened. Basically the highlight of the week was on Sunday when Camilo got baptized (I sent a couple pictures). That was really cool and pretty much all the members love him cuz he bore his testimony on Sunday and talked about his conversion and how he finally realized why he came to Argentina, because when he came he had no idea why. Definitely a convert that I´ll never forget, and I´m sure we´ll keep in touch.

Besides that another spiritual experience was on Friday one of the sister missionaries wanted a blessing of comfort and asked me to do it for her. She wanted me to do it in english so that she could understand, and it´s been a LONG time since I´ve given a blessing in english, and for the last 3 months I haven´t really spoken english hardly at all, so my voice sounded kind of different to me. Wierd haha. But anyway, I felt like maybe I was more in tune this time, because I think it was one of the most special that I´ve given, the sister was crying and I almost was as well. A memorable experience.

Ok well I don´t think I have much more news from the week. But as for transfers, I´m really excited. I´m staying in the same area and my new companion is really funny and a total stud. We´re going to have a good 6 weeks here.

Ok I love you all family, and


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!!!!


love,

Elder Boice

No comments: