Sunday, February 8, 2009

Deep Cooper


Editor's note: Today I updated Cooper's Facebook page for him since he's not supposed to play around on the Internet during his mission. This is the photo I used to change his profile picture. The sign Cooper is holding says "Danger! Deep Water"
While Cooper is serving a mission we are all seeing his soul become deepened as well!
He is currently serving in a border town on the edge of Argentina and Uruguay, between the deep waters.
We're so proud of him. Keep those letters coming! He loves hearing from all of you!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I'm so happy that Cooper is doing this! I remember when he, Cameran, and I used to run around in elementary/middle school before cooper ran off and left us! hehe perhaps you (sister boice) remember the three of us in the MacBeth play for ms. mcelroy's class in 6th grade? hehe I was macbeth. do you have any pics from that play?!