Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8, 2008


Hey family,

Not much time left to write right now. But I had a good week. A little frustrating cuz we have so many people to teach and we´re having a hard time doing it. But overall I would take that anyday over not having people to teach at all. Obviously the frustration is worth it.


This last week we had interviews with the President which was good. Haha sometimes I think interviews can be really different just depending on what mood the President is in. It was a pretty relaxed interview for some reason.


I don´t know what happened to the last week. We just kinda ran around trying to teach. We have a family that we tried to teach every day this last week but it just never happened. Oh well.


This last Saturday night we had a stake dinner, and the chorus sang and we watched a movie about Christ. It was really good, and we had 10 investigators that came. Ya!!


Ok well I have to go now but I hope everyone had a great week, and is enjoying the Christmas season. Love you all!, and I´ll try this week to decide on a time that would be good to call home on Christmas.
Love,

Elder Boice

No comments: