Monday, October 13, 2008

October 6, 2008







(Editor's note:
I forgot to post Cooper's email from last week....sorry about that! I was bummed because it was so short.) Here's what he wrote:


Hey Mom. Sorry I just wrote a big email and when I went to send it myldsmail email goofed and logged me out and the email was lost. So sorry I don´t get to write it again we only have so much time.


But in summary: General Conference was great and we got a couple people to go. Wow I´m kinda bummed I couldn´t send that email. Well in answer to your question we have zone conference once every 6 weeks, and we have one probably within 2 weeks so yeah maybe I´ll get your package then. Thanks for everything Mom. Oh and for Christmas: hehe. I was thinking about buying a multitool before I came on the mission and I never did, but it would have been really useful. But I still remember what it is called. It was called the Leatherman Ti.


Ok well I have to go now but thanks for emailing me Mom and I´m sorry this week´s email never got to you! I guess it will be remembered as the unknown week of my mission (on your blog at least). Tell all the family I love them, and I´ll talk again next week!
con cariƱo,


Elder Boice

No comments: