Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30, 2009


Hi familia,
Hey thanks for the great emails this week. Now it´s my turn to tell you about my week, but I don´t have too much time left so I´m gonna wrap it up.
Let´s see, on Tuesday I had my first district meeting in this new area. Saturday was interesting cuz the sister missionaries in my district had a baptism but they couldn´t use their chapel. So we had their baptism in our chapel, kind of last minute. We set everything up for them and then we were gonna go to an appointment, but they needed 2 witnesses for the baptism so we had to stay. Also they didn´t have anyone to direct, so they asked me to do that. That was kinda fun just cuz I´ve never done that before.
The rest of the week we mostly spent finding new people, we´ve been getting a good amount of references which is cool and going well. We got 3 investigators to church yesterday so I was excited about that because last week we had absolutely nothing.
Well I´m out of time now so I´ll write more next week! Have a great week! Do good things! The church is true! Love you all!
Love,
Elder Boice

No comments: